The Occupy Wall Street protests show no sign of letting up. In fact, the warm weather and a school holiday drew some new people to the protests — a large numbers of teachers, parents and kids were at Zuccotti Park on Monday.
Moms and dads formed a protective circle around about fifty middle schoolers, as activist and writer Kevin Powell led the kids in a call-and-response exercise.
- theworldsgotmedizzyagain reblogged this from thenewwomensmovement
- thehermitkrab likes this
- frozenrevolutionary likes this
- manasobject likes this
- moll-eephonehome likes this
- unpopulartextpost likes this
- guerrillatech likes this
- mashkwi reblogged this from prdjournal
- mashkwi likes this
- prdjournal reblogged this from thenewwomensmovement and added:
- dmanmarxx reblogged this from fuckyeahmarxismleninism and added:
- thenewwomensmovement reblogged this from fuckyeahmarxismleninism
- freeusapress likes this
- fuckyeahmarxismleninism posted this